While maintaining an active lifestyle is good for your overall health, keeping your at-home yoga studio clean is just as important. But before you stock up on cleaning supplies, keep in mind that toxic chemicals are extremely hazardous to the environment, and the fuel costs and packaging materials also have a heavy carbon footprint. Instead, you can maintain the same level of clean and convenience when you try these DIY cleaning solutions and tips for your workout space.
Cleaning Yoga Equipment
- 3 DIY Eco-Friendly Gym Equipment Cleaners
- How to Make Your Own DIY Yoga Mat Cleaner Spray
- How Often Should You Wash Your Yoga Mat?
All-Purpose Cleaning Products
- 11 Homemade Natural Cleaning Products – DIY Recipes & Uses
- DIY Disinfecting Spray Cleaner
- Eco-Friendly Paper Towel Alternatives
Window & Mirror Cleaners
Laundering Yoga Clothes & Props
- How to Make Laundry Soap
- Best Way to Wash Leggings and Yoga Pants
- How to Take Care of Your Yoga Accessories
When you make the decision to try eco-friendly cleaning products for your yoga space, you might want to consider making only a few changes at a time. Give yourself a chance to try out different DIY recipes until you find the ones you truly love. What results did you see in your workout room when you tried some of the ones on our list?