Yoga is a practice that has a slew of benefits, from improved strength to reduced stress. While many people think you need a costly studio membership to practice quality yoga, many renowned teachers have taken their classes online, creating and sustaining yoga communities with affordable livestream classes and recorded practices.
You don’t have to sacrifice working with a talented teacher or supportive students when building a home practice. There are so many options out there that you’re bound to find one that suits your style and cost. Take a look at our 17 recommended online yoga classes that are great for any budget.
Free Online Yoga Classes
- CorePower Yoga On Demand: New free classes each week, from pose breakdowns to body conditioning.
- Yoga With Adriene: Free series for beginners, back pain, weight loss and more.
- Stories, Songs and Stretches: Free yoga classes you can do with your kids.
- Yoga to the People Podcast: Free audio streaming of 60-minute power classes, engaging for intermediate to advanced practitioners who don’t need visual cues.
- 10-Day Vipassana Meditation Course: A free bootcamp in mindfulness and meditation.
Donation-Based and Sliding Scale Online Yoga Classes
- GreenOmlet: Donation-based classes from yoga and spirituality to essential oils and green living.
- Nonnormative Body Club: A fitness-focused website that’s all-inclusive—everyone is welcomed.
- Power 4 Class: A donation-based power yoga class for vinyasa lovers.
- Black Girls Breathing: A weekly sliding-scale virtual meditation class.
- Yoga Fusion with Jackie: A donation-based live virtual yoga and pilates fusion class.
- Centered: Take a variety of online classes from experts in their respective fields.
Online Monthly Yoga Memberships for $20 or Less
- Alo Moves: Unlimited yoga and fitness classes for $20 a month. Try it free for 14 days.
- Omstars: Live online yoga classes and videos for $14 a month. Also offers a 14-day free trial.
- Yogi Approved: Individual online classes starting at $7. Try it free for 7 days.
- MyYogaWorks: $15 a month for access to more than 1300 online videos and live online classes.
- Gymondo: Pricing plans from $7 to $12 a month with access to online yoga, workouts, meal planning and community support.
- The OM Channel: Professionally-filmed online yoga and mindfulness classes for $12.99 a month.
Committing to a home-based yoga practice can be difficult, but these online communities make it much easier to stay dedicated to your practice. Even better, these offerings are suitable for any budget.